1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

9 yr. old cat has a Loose "fang"

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Nellie, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Nellie

Nellie New Member

:( I need help figuring out what to do about my cats loose "fang". I just looked at it today and touched it, it turned in and he couldn't close his mouth. I had to move it back out. I am going out of town for a funeral tomorrow night for two days. I'm worried if something happens and I'm not home he will not be able to close his mouth or end up stabbing himself. Please help! Thank you!

2. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Hows your kitty and the loose tooth?? Did it come out when you were gone or did a vet need to remove it?? I would have imagined that nature would take it's course and if it got in the way and irritated him he would have rubbed it with his paw and it would fall out...