1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

a pure horse forum.

Discussion in 'Horses - all breeds / types' started by horsey101, Feb 4, 2005.

1. horsey101

horsey101 New Member

The only reason I post this is because I notice there's large gaps of time noone posts here, and when there's an emergency and you need immediate help, you can't get that here. The link below is a horse forum. Nothing but horses. They have plenty of fun activities, as well as helpful pieces on the site, such as dictionaries, stories, articles etc. And their message boards have people on almost constantly, with friendly people eager to help at almost any given time throughout the day.

http://www.ultimatehorsesite.com

I've been posting there for a bit, and here for a year....and as far as horses go, I'd definitly say Ultimate Horse Site is better, as far as people helping out quickly. They do NOT know me by this name (horsey101) so if you were to reference to me, they wouldn't know who you were talking about (the horsey101 on UHS is a different person....)

2. ya_gotta_luv_em

ya_gotta_luv_em New Member

Ive visited the UHS b4, but i think that auspet is better, because i have all sorts of animals, so wen i need 2 post a question or sumthin about a few animals, i only have 2 go 2 1 site.

3. OTTB lvr

OTTB lvr New Member

I understand...and by no means am I trying to be negative about Auspet. I love it here, especially because of the wide variety of animals the forum covers, but my previous post was in regard to JUST the horse. Just seeing as I [personally] have trouble getting responses here...but only when it comes to horses.

btw. I was having trouble signing into ottb lvr the other day, which is why I picked up the new name....if anybody is to blame for this thread, it's me. But like I said, I'm not trying to be negative toward Auspet at all. This is a wonderful, helpful site.