1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

A special treasure

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Maisey, Apr 22, 2004.

1. Maisey

Maisey New Member

I love getting stuff in the mail...old fashioned mail that is. While I was down with my back out I got a letter in the mail from a lady I have become friends with on the Catahoula board. She is a talented artist and I have admired her work since I first saw it. On the outside of the envelope she painted a Catahoula puppy with huge blue eyes, so I was opening it very slowly and carefully so as not to rip it. When I finally got it open and unfolded the pages of the letter...right there on the first page was a small painting of Witt, little tiny thing, but I knew it was him immediately! Whats neat is that I bought this little mini frame a while back and it has been sitting on my desk while I tried to find just the right picture of Witt for it, to no avail. This little picture she painted seems as though it was made for the frame. It's the little things in life that make you really smile...and this one has kept me smiling since I opened the letter. My own little treasure!

[​IMG]

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

how cute, and that sure does look like Witt. She is very talented Sorry to hear about your back, :D :D :D to getting better - that sure was a nasty fall you took

honeybear

3. Nik

Nik New Member

That's absolutly gorgeous Maisy :)
    Hope you're feeling much better soon!

4. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Aww, too cute! Some people are blessed with artistic talent (but not me)!

5. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

That is so nice!! I would love to be able to paint.

6. Hi Maisey, happy to hear from you again :D How nice of your friend to that for you! But you know what they say: THOSE WHO GIVE LOVE, GATHER LOVE...... Hope you get to feeling better real soon! did you see a doctor? that's some fall you took :shock:

Take care, Susan

7. nern

nern New Member

Wow, that is really nice Maisey!

8. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

That is just perfect. It even has gold in the back ground that matches the frame. What a gem your friend is.
    I know all about those darned back issues. One word, chiropractor. Feel better.