1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

All My Other Pets :D

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by Seeker, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Seeker

Seeker New Member

Hello Again,

I would like to introduce to you the rest of my crazy crew! I will start with the ferrets who I rescued from someone who posted them on Craigslist saying if someone did not take them they would be PTS. I've had these guys 2 years now and I still cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would want to hurt them. They are beautiful and oh so playful and fun. Marshall is a Champagne male, the older of the two at 5 yrs old, he loves to snuggle! Mocha is 3 and man is she a hellion! She is always on the go, it takes a couple hours to wear her down if you want to hold her, she is full of spunk and loves to play!

Moonlight and Carmon are two rabbits I got, one from a friend and one from a woman who's daughter decided she didn't want her anymore because she got to big. Moonlight is a brown and white female, we believe she is a mix and she is huge, she is a yr old! Carmon is a 1 yr old Newzealand. Both of these guys are snuggle bugs, when they come out of the cage they have to come straight to you for attention before they go to play! :)

Thanks for reading and I will post pictures as soon as I can!

Malissa.