1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Another photo contest! Please submit your photos here.

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by nern, Aug 26, 2004.

1. nern

nern New Member

The theme of the new photo contest with be:
    CAUGHT IN THE ACT/NAUGHTY KITTY

Please submit your photos in this thread by Thursday, September 2nd. The contest will begin on Friday evening, September 3rd.
    If possible, please try to post images at 300 x 300 pixels or smaller.
    :D

2. footsie

footsie New Member

:eek:
    I was getting worried that the contest wouldn't start taking entries until after I left on vacation.

The caption for this picture is "I know there's a q-tip in here somewhere"
    [​IMG]

3. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

I'm going to keep the camera nearby incase one of my other three furbabies decides to help my out with this contest. For now this is the only picture I already have on file.

"Party? What party?? I didn't have a party?!?"

[​IMG]

4. Starry

Starry New Member

These are the only two I can find of mine being naughty:

Caption: This stale water is sooo much nicer than the fresh water in my bowl!
    [​IMG]

Caption: Friday night was made for fighting
    [​IMG]

5. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:eek: great pictures so far you guys!!! starry...your kitties remind me of max and mikey!!

6. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Hey Starry - are you sure they were fighting? It looks more like you caught them in the middle of a passionate embrace!

Very cute pictures everyone! I may have to put Moe under surveillance this weekend to catch her doing something bad.

7. Jenn

Jenn New Member

Oh I love this! The pics are fantastic! I hope I can get one of my cats caught in naughty action. LoL!

8. Starry

Starry New Member

Halaroo - LOL, it does look like that doesn't it - another interpretation of caught in the act? :wink:

Lynnhaz - boys will be boys - can't go a day without wrestling, but I know they love each other really! :D

9. vene

vene New Member

Hey Starry, that looks like my Pumpkin on the bottom. How'd she sneak over to your place? :0011: Great pics everyone! I'm laughing my head off at all the pics so far. There's going to be some fierce competition! :0023:

10. vene

vene New Member

Milo: I'm not scratching the garage door mommy, just trying to pull the door open so I can go out and smell the flowers! :---)
    [​IMG]

Rene: That's not me, it's Vene! :0025:
    [​IMG]

NO RENE! Stop, come down here and leave our badminton trophies alone! You're in big trouble missy!
    [​IMG]

Psssst, Rene come here. I don't think mommy is watching us right now.

[​IMG]

Common Rene, hurry up before mommy finds out!
    [​IMG]

Milo, are you sure we should be chewing on the flowers?
    [​IMG]

Milo, *gulp*, I think we are in deep doodoo. Mommy is here. Run for it!
    [​IMG]

11. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

Raymond

I think I can make it!

[​IMG][/b]

12. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I lub my bird

This is my Tami, my first as-an-adult cat. I adopted her from the shelter when I was 20 and she was with me for 15 years. She developed chronic renal failure at 8 years of age and we battled it for a long time - she did pretty well. She passed in her sleep on my youngest son's bed shortly after her 15th birthday. She was a wonderful cat and prior to meeting Tami my DH was not a cat person...he saw the light though :y_the_best: and I had Bird for 11 years till some goatlicker put nail polish on his head.

[​IMG]

13. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

Mary

That is a great pic, But unless the kitty was contemplating having the birdie for dinner I don't think it qualifies as a naughty kitty picture! :D

14. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I found the motherlode...zip disk

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Love the pictures. I don't know if I'll be able to catch my cats in the act of being naughty. I keep watching them and I don't always have the camera handy. You guys have been great at catching your kitties in the act. :p

16. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

I take Romeo and Juliet to the office a few times a week. I don't have time to train them properly when I'm there with them, so they do lot's of stuff that they are not allowed to do at home. Nern I will add the proper captions later.

Hurry Juliet and sniff the 'NO' chair before he spots us!
    [​IMG]

Juliet I told you not to climb the fake plant at the same time as me! Now look what you did! It's okay, Romeo. Look we can still climb it.
    [​IMG]

This litter is way better than the stuff at home.
    [​IMG]

Okay, I got the toliet paper in the bowl! Juliet, hurry and push down on that handle!
    [​IMG]

17. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

wish my dentist had some of those in his office :D I'd feel so much better during an exam. Imagine how relaxing it would be to have dental work done with a lap cap

18. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOl Mary. Well, I don't let them wonder around when I have patients in all the rooms. I go home for lunch and a few days a week I'll bring them to work for the rest of the day. They hang out in my office and at the end of the day they get to wonder around. They just love coming to work with me. A couple of times, patients asked if they could have Romeo sit on their lap and I said it was okay. Juliet is still a little shy with new people.

19. vene

vene New Member

OMGosh, R+J have gotten so big! Such cute little stinkers. LOL's! I like Romeo's long fluffy tail! Ummm Chessmind, can you loan me R+J for my upcoming dental visit? [-o<

20. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Vene. :D Yes, they are growing fast!

LOL.