1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Best coat (and mane 'n tail) conditioner?

Discussion in 'Horses - all breeds / types' started by TSU_Girl, May 4, 2004.

1. TSU_Girl

TSU_Girl New Member

My question is, what are you favorite horse coat/tail/mane grooming products? I used to like show sheen a lot, and cowboy magic until I found out they have silicon(or silica, can't remember which right now) but its the same thing they put in the little white packages that come in boxes of shoes that actually sucks the moisture out of the box! So while the hair initially feels silky smooth it slowly being dried out! Eeeh!

Personally, I like mane 'n tail conditioner mixed w/ water in a spray bottle as a mane/tail conditioner, shapleys M-T-G, and whatever shampoos/conditioners I stop using in my bathroom. (I can never seem to finish a bottle before I go to the grocery store and see a new brand I just -have- to try. lol)

I also like the cheap V08/Suave shampoos. A fraction of the cost and usually work just as well. (Can't beat 89 cents a bottle!)

<3
    steph

2. horse_child

horse_child New Member

I use stuff I can't finish in the bathroom. For conditioner I use mane 'n' tail. i also use miracle groom and mens VO8 on the tail. :lol:

3. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

my sis and i use suav (cant spell it) because it smells nice and does a nice job on the main and tail for a show.

4. emmanqueenie

emmanqueenie New Member

these are good products

I use canter coat whitner and use canter coat shine they have a line of different products such as carr and martins hoof oil etc they are effective and cheap

5. elimack

elimack New Member

Try Jhonstons clear baby lotion put in a squirty bottle mixed with 1/4 of water if you can (i live in the uk) worked a treat on our sov. Or like that lady said earlier canter main and tail conditioner. Sov had a thick tail so the baby oil was more cost effective for me and did just as good a job as canter, if not better.