1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Buster is 2 days from being 5 months old

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by luvmyangels, Jul 16, 2009.

1. luvmyangels

luvmyangels New Member

Snuggle time! Makayla (almost 4) weighs around 35lbs, Buster weighed in at 65.4lbs this afternoon
    [​IMG]
    Finally got lazy butt to stand for a picture. He was trying to figure out what the heck the neighbor dogs were barking about
    [​IMG]
    Hanging out in the yard with Shay (almost 11)
    [​IMG]
    Not much beats hugging on a pup that only weighs 10lbs less than you do!
    [​IMG]

2. Sara

Sara New Member

He is looking good!!!! Love that coat on him too!!! Looks like one happy and very healthy boy!!!

3. luvmyangels

luvmyangels New Member

9 1/2 weeks
    [​IMG]

15 weeks
    [​IMG]

5 months
    [​IMG]

He's such a lovable not-so-little puppy! Its hard for me to see his growth, Im with him all day every day. These pictures really show it though

4. luvmyangels

luvmyangels New Member

By the way he greets us....yeah, he's a happy boy. Walk in the door, even from being outside just long enough to check the mail or bring the garbage can around the house and you have 65lbs of puppy wagging his entire body. He greets everyone that way, family, friend or total stranger that he's never laid eyes on before.

I know he's healthier now than he was 3 months ago. The worms are gone and we've figured out his corn allergy which means his tummy is no longer constantly upset.

His coat...what can I say about that one? Thats all Buster! I love how he's gone from the light tan to deep, rich brown. These pictures dont even show him at his best, he's in need of a bath...

I know I say this often, but Im so incredibly thankful we found Buster. I cant imagine life without my "dog fur rug" (he spends a lot of time napping)