1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Chat?

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Angie, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Angie

Angie New Member

Is Auspet going to get (or already have) a chat room?

2. Walt

Walt New Member

Hi Angie,

I have no idea about the chat room thing. But I just came fron your wesite and WOW! your dogs and the site look great. I wonder why you never posted your link befor?

BTW I like the DMX sound trak :D

3. Angie

Angie New Member

Thanks Walt!! :D
    It's not my site, it's my brother's. Those are all his dogs except for one of the males, Dice, and one of the females, Shianne. Dice is for a friend of his and Shianne is mine.
    I have posted it before but it was a while back.
    Also, the site needs to be updated. There is only one pup left, Big Boy. And we have to put some newer pictures of all the other dogs on there.
    And also, they put Shianne's bloodline as Colby but she is not JUST Colby. She has other bloodlines in her but I am just waiting on her papers to come back so I can see her pedigree and she will be registered ADBA.
    Anyway, I'm sure you didn't want to know that. Sorry!!
    Have a nice day! :eek:

4. Angie

Angie New Member

There is a chat!!!!!

Oh WOW!!! Silly me! Didn't even notice!! lol
    Look all the way at the bottom of the screen! it says Chat!
    There is Auspet chat :p

5. Angie

Angie New Member