1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

CHATTING ON WED NIGHT

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by ilovemaltipoos, Mar 26, 2004.

1. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

:eek: :idea: :lol: LOADS of fun and had alot of laughs,hope we can all get together again soon ...The cyber Pizza was just too good to be true ! \:D/

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

I agree with you 100% ilovemaltipoos, it was too much fun! :idea: For all of you who didn't make it, please do drop by and join in on the chat next time! Like ilovemaltipoos mentioned, there were lots of great luaghs, and we all had a great time "together"!

No need to worry about joinin' in, we all have been vaccinated and most of us don't bite...LOL! :lol:

See everyone next time (hopefully :wink: )!!!

3. Rene

Rene New Member

It's sounds like you guys had a ton of fun what time again sorry :roll: i want to join in :eek:

4. ilovemaltipoos

9 pm central time ...dog chat

5. ilovemaltipoos

Hey ,I may have been vaccinated (several times ) LOL but I can bite ,espically into that pizza and ice cream and cake ....Bloody marys are good to have on hand too ,if your husband isn't asleep and can make them for you !!!! lol :wink:

6. ilovemypets

ilovemypets New Member

heyhey

:) Hey all! Sorry I missed the chat! I did however log onto the chat the other night and after a while there were about 5 people there!!! =] It was much fun! I finally got an avatar up and going...I got my dad to put it on for me lol. Anyways I hope I can make the chat sometime when it is again... It might be hard because I have school and have to get to bed early but I will try! =)