1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

christmas pictures

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by papillon/mom, Dec 4, 2004.

1. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

My girlfriend has two rat terriors and she had this old sweater she bought for one, and it was too small so she gave it to me.

This sweater fits Rosco perfectly :wink: so I had already gotten them two cute little hats from old navy, but because there ears are so big, I have a tough time getting them on. I got a santa hat one, and a reindeer one.

Anyways, I took some pictures of them this weekend, here they are.

Unfortuantly, it was very difficult to get Max to sit and wear this for even a sec so what we got was good for now. I just wish I could have got the whole tree.

Let me know what you think :mrgreen:

Rosco
    [​IMG]

Max
    [​IMG]

together by the tree
    [​IMG]

2. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

They looks just adorable and festive! The picture of them under the christmas tree is so cute.

3. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

Thanks, too kind, but do you think the tree one is not real good because it is missing the angel. :?:

4. cosmicpixie

cosmicpixie New Member

I felt inspired by your festive pictures of Roscoe and Max. Roscoe's ears just crack me up! And the tree looks fine. You can't even tell the angel is missing. Maya won't go anywhere near the tree. But I couldn't help but share Maya's Christmas picture. (This is the one we are using on our Christmas card this year)

[​IMG]

Happy Holidays!

5. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

I think it looks fine without the angel. Rocky never sits still for pictures (he actually runs when he sees the camera coming) so you have to take them when you have the opportunity.

6. nern

nern New Member

Great pictures...love the one of the two of them in front of the tree. :wink:

Maya's picture is too cute.
    :D

7. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

Maya's picture is really cute too! I think I might use the one of the boys together as a card for family members. Where did you go to get yours. Someone said Walmart was cheap, where do you go?

8. cosmicpixie

cosmicpixie New Member

I made my own. I just used a print artist on my computer. Inserted her picture, added a border with a wreath on it. Stuck on a personal message from our family and printed it out. I'm actually going to take it to Kinkos or something to have additional copies made at thier color copier. It'll keep our printer from running out of ink. Then I'm going to paste them onto posterboard. Use my scrapbook scissors (They have pretty designs) to cut them out. Then I'm just going to write a personal message on the back. Have Maya lick the envelopes and send them out :D I didn't like any of the ones at the stores. And this way I got to edit the picture... That's how I did it
    Looking back on this post that does seem rather complicated, but its not.

Good Holiday Spirit

Tracie

9. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

CUTIES :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

10. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

Great Xmas pics!! Here's the one we're using for our holiday cards this year...
    (Paint Shop Pro & HP's soft gloss photo paper work wonders!

[​IMG]

11. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

It does seem really complicated, I just don't have time to do that, as it is I type all my posts at work. I seen Walgreens had 20 for $14 so we are just going to get them. I don' have all those programs either :|

That was a nice family picture, my hubby wants to wait and try to take one of us all together (LOL) this week. Are those Japanese Chins? We were thinking of getting one but, hubbys exgirlfriend had one a long time ago, and he says they were only loyal to one person, do you think that is true? I also did read that somewhere. Even though, both of my boys are extra loyal to me, they follow me like I am going to abandon them.

12. Valmar

Valmar New Member

How do you do it?

How are you able to post pictures in your messages? :)

13. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

Okay, I will try to help you with posting a picture, here goes. #-o

You have to have the picture somewhere in your computer, make sure you know exactly where it is.

Next you go to www.picturetrail.com to set up a free account.

Once you set up your account, you are going to "upload" your pictures you want. I recommed you do only two or three at a time, then you can edit them (eg: rotate, crop,etc.). Then you go to the picture, right click on it (in picture trail) and see the properties, there is a web address there, write it down, that is what you will need to post it.

You enter that address exactly as it was, then go up to the right of message body (emoticons) and highlight your picture add and select the box that says "Img", and preview first. Make sure you have the address exact and it should work for you.

Let me know, or show me a picture. LOL :wink: