1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

cockerpoo ( spoodle) to Denmark

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by gray, Jan 17, 2008.

1. gray

gray New Member

Hello everione I'm new in here and I am writing you from Denmark...

I have fallen for the cockerpoo but I can not seem to get any i my own country.
    Does anyone know if it's possible to send over a puppy to denmark and about the rules and problems that might be with that.

I have some family i Melbourne and she could go and find me the right dog and help shipping it over to Denmark by plane. Have anyone ever tried that and can you please telle me about it:)

Do you know anyone who has puppies or is exspecting puppies nearby melborne?

Thank you very much for your time and help

Have a nice day :lol:

2. milosmom

milosmom New Member

Gray in Denmark - Cockapoo

Hi, I live in Sweden - near Lund not too far. If you look on blocket.se I have seen many poodle mixes there - cockapoo included. I just bought my poodle mix (poodle/norfolk terrier) from a lovely person on blocket. Good Luck. Or maybe by now you have already found one! :wink: