1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Color Dilution Alopecia - Help!

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by bluepitmama, Jul 31, 2004.

1. bluepitmama

bluepitmama New Member

I have a precious 12 week old blue and white pit puppy who was just diagnosed with Color Dilution Alopecia (CDA). I think this is also called Color Mutant Alopecia. I know this condition does not pose a serious health risk for the pup, but am devastated nonetheless. My veterinarian has suggested a "hope for the best" approach, treating any problems as they occur. From what I have found and what he says, there is no cure. If anyone has any experience or advice with CDA, I would appreciate any input. Thank you!

2. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

I'm not really sure if I can be of any help. CDA is one of the health problems with blue dogs. Maybe an owner/breeder having a lot of experience with blue dogs could help?