1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

cross post.. this is messed up

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by daddyfs, May 12, 2005.

1. brindleboy

brindleboy New Member

BSL is probably going to be more far reaching than many realise unless people make more noise about it. The dogs can't speak for themselves so we have to. It's not just a bull breeds issue either. Once they're out of the way, lawmakers will just find a new breed to make a scapegoat.

2. njchmin

njchmin New Member

"there is a logical reason to differentiate the treatment of pit bulls from other dogs, not because they are more likely to attack humans or other domesticated pets, but should they attack, they are more likely to impose serious injuries upon their victims, and more likely to cause fatalities"

So ban pits because if they do bite some one they they can cause more damage than other breeds of dogs. Thats a load of crap if i ever heard one. My neice had her entire face ripped off by a german shepard. I know people that have been bitten by akitas, shepards, rotts, cockers, and mutts. All of them have sustained serious damage to the areas bitten.

Do these people who write these laws hear about the other fatal dog attacks that happen? What about the mastiff that mauled an elderly lady or the 4 rotts that killed an 8yr old boy? Why arent these breeds being treated the same way?

Im not or BSL at all. I just cant stand that they are treating pits so unfairly when there are other breeds of dogs that can do the same amount of damage and nothing happens to them.