1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

cute, but odd behaviour

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Nano, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Nano

Nano New Member

My4 year old cat, Riley, has started doing something that is odd but really kind of funny. I know that cats sometimes scratch on the ground in front of their food simulating that they are burying it and saving it for a later meal like cats in the wild do. I get that. But all of a sudden, he has started doing that to my cups of coffee! I first caught him doing that a couple of months ago. He jumped up on the counter, smelled my coffee, and proceeded with his "happy dance"" in front of the coffee cup!:lol: He scratched in front of it, in the back of it, and to the sides of it! What is up with that?!? He still does that from time to time, have you ever heard of anything so strange?

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

One of my cats does that too. Any food (or smelly thing) that ends up on the floor, he tries to bury. It is quite funny!

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

maybe he finds the smell enticing enough to try to save it for later but LOL

4. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

That is funny and cute.