1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Death Row Pit

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by GinaH, Jun 3, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Hi guys this Sweet girl is on Deathrow in Georgia she is 10 years old and has had a very rough life but is still sweet and loving anyone in Georgia or around willing to foster or possibly adopt her? Here's her sad story.
    She does not have much time left. :cry:
    http://www.pbrc.net/dogpages/south/hope10109.html
    [​IMG]

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Oh Gina, I wish I was close, I live on the west coast! cant see her story. :cry: :cry:
    Hopefullly someone can help.

How is burned one doing you got?

honeybear

3. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

OMG spencer, her life is so horrible. How can anyone let her have pups at 10- years old, oh I hope she finds a home to live yout her last days. I am crying as I type this.

honeybear

5. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Princess is doing Great!! She will be coming home on Thursday. She was picked up yesterday from the shelter and is currently staying with one of the great people with the Kentucky Pit Bull Rescue until I am able to pick her up Thursday. Everyone says she is an Absolute angel.

6. mamabear_34

mamabear_34 New Member

You adopted her Gina?? That is so very very cool!! The poor dear really needs to have only love for the last of her days!! Congrats to you and your new family member!!

7. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Gina: Makes a person wonder how much an animal can indure. May her name prevail and she indeed finds Hope!

My daughter has filled out an application with the PBRC in Tucson for a little girl named Angel. They're really keeping their fingers and toes crossed.

8. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

Can anyone help get her to RI?

I have a spot for her but can not get her from Georgia.
    Anyone do pet transport?
    Sue

9. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Sue if you are serious Im positive it can be arranged!! Oh that would be Great!! You can E-mail me and let me know for sure and I will contact Melissa with PBRC and see what could be arranged. Im pretty sure since she is in a shleter there would be no adoption fee and she could be sprung from the shelter free of charge that is how it worked out with Princess.

10. MyPetTherapyDog

Ok.
    I am hoping she can be placed. The web site did not give much info on her if she was ok with other dogs, cats etc.. Also, it did not say if she had been temperament tested. Can you find out that info for me?
    I can not take a dog with extreme agression due to the fact that I probably would not be able to place her. She seems like a nice dog that certainly deserves a break.
    I write for a small magazine and with help from other organizations, I would hope and pray that if she is considered adoptable with a few good years left, she can get a wonderful home to live out her years.
    My e-mail is MyPetTherapyDog@aol.com
    Sue

11. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Sue you are one in a million!! Where would this world be without wonderful people like you.

12. MyPetTherapyDog

Thank you for your kind words!
    Alright everyone, SAY YOUR PRAYERS AND CROSS YOUR PAWS THAT EVERYTHING WORKS OUT AND THAT HOPE WILL SOON BE SAFE AND SOUND RESIDING AT THE OLD FARM HOUSE UNTIL WE CAN FIND HER A PERMANANT HAPPY HOME!!!
    Sue

13. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

Please be sure to post an update and tell us what happened! I hope it all works out. These things tug at my heart (and I'm sure all of ours) so hard.

14. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

oh Sue!! You are too good. I hope everything works out. She seems like such a sweet girl.

Please keep us posted on her.

15. MyPetTherapyDog

Hello:
    I called the contact person this morning. I am waiting for a call back. She was probably at work.
    Lets all say a prayer that this works out. I pray she is a good temperament dog and does not have any dog aggression or human agression so I can try to help her.
    Once she is safe, hopefully, all the regulars at Auspet along with a few humaine organizations and a few nice magazine articles will get this gal a forever home!
    Again, SAY OUR PRAYERS AND CROSS OUR PAWS!!!
    Sue

16. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Sue I talked to Melissa with PBRC late last night and I also forwarded your e-mail to her. She called a couple of contacts and from the way things sound Hope is a real angel and gets along well with other dogs and loves human attention. I wll help out in anyway I can I have a friend in Georgia who is also willing to help out. I pray everything works out for this sweet girl just knowing she is safe will help me sleep at night.
    I have thought about her since I first laid eyes on her.

17. MyPetTherapyDog

Hi:
    OK just waiting to hear from the contact people. I left my work number and home phone number!
    Sue

18. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

EEKKK! I am sooo excited!!

19. MyPetTherapyDog

I have been waiting for someone to contact me?
    I left my home phone number and work number. So far, no one has called me about Hope.
    I pray all is well with her.

20. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I just got an e-mail from Melissa with PBRC and she said she is also waiting for a phone call from the people in Georgia regarding Hope. For some odd reason they have not called her back. You would think they would be in a bit of a hurry!
    Has she contacted you?
    I will call Melissa and e-mail you back. :D