1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

demodex mange you don't have to "DIP" your dog

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by lizat, Dec 4, 2010.

1. lizat

lizat New Member

please reply for the link it won't let me post it, its called promeris you can google it type "promeris for dogs" pet meds will even say its treats fleas ticks and demodex mange, its not expensive like dips and not toxic like it either. I'm trying to get the word out. I had a BLUE pit that had demodex mange and a vet prescribed "promeris" it worked the same day, stopped him from itching, and his hair loss stopped and scabs heeled. He looked perfect after using the once a month promeris. Its a topical spot on treatment like any other flea and tick treatment applied in between the shoulder blades once a month. So please you don't have to dip your dogs and its not expensvie, I hate to see ppl think they have no other choice, if you know anyone having this same problems please let them know.

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hi thannks for the post.
    I will say that what works for one dog might not for another so its always best to get advice about demodex from a vet.

Thankfully my dogs have never had anything like that, but a friends dog has and it was awful seeing the agony that it causes to the poor animal..

Mike