1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

doggie laua

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by deb2950, May 20, 2004.

1. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

Here's Jack and his friend Gaby at the Doggie laua put on by the Bark Bark club in my neighborhood this past weekend!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: LOL!!! :eek:

Oh Deb, those are GREAT...SOOOO glad you shared!!! :y_the_best:

It looks like you guys had a good time!!! :D

3. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Those are great pictures!!! Looks like a lot of fun and I have to say that I also think the name of the club is quite cool too! :D

4. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Those are too cute!! Thanks so much for sharing, made my day!

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

<---- packing up the house and MOVING TO DEB'S NEIGHBORHOOD!!

Those pics are great! I would LOVE to have something like that around here! :) And, of course, Jack is as cute as EVERRRRRRRRRRRR

6. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

I love those ! Those are just sooooooooooooooo cute !!

7. nern

nern New Member

Great pictures!! LOL. Thanks for sharing.

8. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Ohhh that looks like so much fun ... I weish we had something like that here in southern Indiana...

9. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

dog friendly!

very dog friendly neighborhood! The little coffee shoppe around the corner even has a jar of doggie treats at the door to keep the four legged customers happy! :eek: