1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Small Pets

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by Kassandra, Dec 5, 2004.

?

Favorite Small Pet?

1. Guinea Pig

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ferret

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hamster

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Squirrel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Sugar Glider

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gerbil

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Rat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Hamster

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Lizard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Snake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kassandra

Kassandra New Member

Whats your favorite small pet? vote on the poll, but after that tell me "why it's your favorite pet" :!: :!: :y_the_best:

2. piggylover

piggylover New Member

I have had guinea pigs and hamsters. Guinea seem to be "with the world" more than hammmies, also they are more intelligent, comunicate more to each other and their owners, and are larger and not breakible like hamsters. They are also downright adorable!!!!

3. you didnt put Rabbits on there! those are my fav.! but my 2nd fav. are Lizards! i've had Rabbits sine i was in 4th or 5th grade, and my first rabbit i had i thought it how to do tricks, and my other one i would ALWAYS take it for walks! and she loved that! i just LOVE Rabbits! someday im gonna own a Rabbit Rescue! and for some dogs as well!

i've had a wild pet squrille as well! she always took penuts from my hand and she would bring her babies to my front step and leave them there while she went off and burried her peanuts... her babies are still around here.. but she died, some teenagers hit her on purpose, and came back to make sure she was dead! :(

4. Bente

Bente New Member

Wow, it's really hard to choose... I've had a hamster, a guinea pig and gerbils, and I loved them all. I voted for guinea pigs though. Probably because I had my Alfa for a longer time then my other small pets, and I do also feel like they have more of a personality and that they communicate more with humans...
    Don't you just love the little sounds they make? :love_y_t_much:

5. Kassandra

Kassandra New Member

Oh, lol sorry about that, I cant add rabbits...

6. its okay, just thought i'd still add it since it wasnt on it, lol, but i did vote though! lol

7. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

I chose hamster. Love those little buggers!

Although if you had put in chinchilla I would have picked that.

8. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

like i've said before, i like the short tailed opossums!

9. Nameless

Nameless New Member

How could you not include Rabbits! Those are my favourite small pet.

10. FertGirl

FertGirl New Member

Ferrets, they are smart, funny, currious, and you never stop learning aobut them, eh?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Bente

Bente New Member

Wow FertGirl, what an enormous cage! Love it! :mrgreen: Are the floors linked together, or is it like five different cages? Your ferrets looks so cute, that first and last pic is priceless :D

12. Bente

Bente New Member

ops, sorry... I can see it now: the floors are linked together.

13. BeatrixMom

BeatrixMom New Member

I voted for the Pigs! I just love Guinea Pigs, they are such little personalities. No buns on there or it would have been a difficult choice. Probably pis forst with buns a very close second. I have had rats, mice, hamsters, birds, G. Pigs, a bun (which I still have), fish, lizards, hermit crabs, and turtles. Guinea pigs will alaway have a special place in my heart. I currnetly don't have one since my Humphrey passed two years ago, but I do have Beatrix, my mini rex bunny, who is a dear little bun. It really is a hard choice, they are all special in their own way.

14. boricuaqueen327

boricuaqueen327 New Member

i love guinea pigs and rabbits

You didnt put rabbits on your list but they are awesome! I have had lots of them before. Now I have a guinea pig and he is so funny. He has a distinct personlality and loves my daughter. everytime she crawls over to his cage he runs up to the side and licks her finger. I definitely pick guinea pigs over hamsters. i've had hamsters and they are not as vocal or cuddly as guinea pigs. they are good pets though.

15. daisy0802

daisy0802 New Member

Guinea pigs! :eek: They have such great personalities and are more affectionate than most other small pets. My Jake which I've had since January 5, has only bit me once. The first time he ever got his nails clipped. :mrgreen: They're little cuties!

16. petsareawesome

petsareawesome New Member

Ferrets!!!!
    my firefighter pal has one... her name is sneak and she is curious and sniffs and noses around... it totally rocks! except when they poop on you

17. sakura.seppun

sakura.seppun New Member

Ferrets! I have a sable ferret, Socrates, and a silver, Pandora. They both are mischevious little buggers, I love them to death. You would just have to see them running around the park like idiots, climbing into squirrel holes, etc... to love them. My babies will always be my favorite.
    And fertgirl, I will be eternally jealous of that cage. ^.^

18. Nameless

Nameless New Member

How could you not put rabbits, they are my favourite and the best small pet ever in my opinion. So, since it wasn't there I choose Guinea Pigs.

19. Fuz

Fuz New Member

i have had guinea pigs all of my life almost so obviously they are my fav. i have been bitten by too many hamhams. i dont like ferrets all that much cause they are in the weasel family and i HATE weasels rabbits arent on it even though i dont count rabbits as small pets cause some are bigger then small dogs i like snakes i dont count them as small either cause they can eat small dogs sure i like lizards they arent that small and i dont really like gerbils my sis had a couple and they kept me up all night and they bit me so ya ill go with guinea pigs , to bad u didnt put chickens on cause chickens are smaller than some rabbits.

20. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

My vote would be for Rabbits! (If they were listed).