1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

For Cricket

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by projektpits, Mar 25, 2004.

1. projektpits

projektpits New Member

Just wanted to say a few things about your comments on the Razors Edge bloodline.. I dont think its cool to speak when you have no experience with a particular bloodline, and especially to bash a kennel or breeder strictly from "YOUR" interpretation of their website.

For the record, Razors Edge blood is some of the most in demand in the country, and there is good reason behind that. I have owned apbt's for 8+ years of every bloodline out there from redboy and frisco game dogs to denton blues, chaingang, weight pulling lines like johnson and eddington.. I've had it all, including strays and rescues of undetermined pedigree. From that experience, my Edge pits are the MOST well balanced I have ever owned, and they alone gave me a whole new bond with this awesome breed. They have transformed more skeptics into pit lovers with their beautiful appearances, extreme intelligence and loyalty, and clownish, easy going temperaments and personalities. I can honestly say I would NOT own another bloodline. My dogs are indeed protective compared to other bloodlines, but they would never hurt someone unless I or my family was in danger. I feel safe with them around and I trust them with my life. And that is a priceless relationship.

Razors Edge Kennel is owned by a very dedicated couple who are extremely knowledged in this breed and I dont know where you get byb because they dont breed very often, if at all, aside from studding out their male to friends. If anyone wants information on the Razors Edge bloodline, please visit the message board below, and you will find many supportive, caring owners and many impressive dogs, and one thing you will NOT find is bashing of breeders or kennels.

I encourage anyone interested in the TRUTH about this incredible bloodline to browse the board. There seem like some cool people here who really love the apbt, so just wanted to set the record straight in the hating against a bloodline and its founders who deserve true respect for putting the time and effort into creating such wonderful representatives of this breed. You should remember, a founder cant be responsible for what owners do with his bloodline, so if there has been a bad seed it is FAR from the epitome of the Razors Edge apbt.

http://groups.msn.com/TheEliteEdge2004

2. Jas

Jas New Member

I've had enough with this topic. Further posts will be deleted. If one knows they are a reputable kennel there is no need to come on here to keep justifying themselves. Lets let it go.

3. projektpits

projektpits New Member

Okay

Jas, I understand how you feel but I dont think its pointless for people to set the record straight or defend something which was wrongly described. Certainly "we" know it is a good line. We were just trying to make sure a whole board of other people also knew the truth. If it was your favorite bloodline and you knew how great it was, you'd want to say something too. We all love this breed, so we just wanted to prevent misunderstanding. We need to spread the love here, not the hate! I said my piece so I have no need to say anything more about it. I'm sorry if its been overdone, I wasnt aware of that.