1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Go Steelers - going to the Super Bowl

Discussion in 'General Topics & Support Issues' started by sunset05, Jan 24, 2006.

1. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Here we go Steelers, here we go. The Steelers are going to the Super Bowl. Wa-hooo!

I'm not usually really fanactical into football but this is exciting. Anyone else a Steeler fan?

2. vene

vene New Member

Go Steelers! :eek: :0009:

3. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

Go Steelers! I'll be glued to my TV on Super Bowl Sunday. I can't wait!

4. kc5gvn

kc5gvn New Member

Congratulations on the win sunset05.

5. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Thanks kc5gvn.

Wow, Steelers did win. Yeaaa! Good game!

6. vene

vene New Member

Yahoo Steelers! I feel sorry for my CIL who lives in Seatle. :mrgreen: So Sunset, are you going to buy every Steelers merchandize available now that they've won the big one? :lol:

7. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

LOL, vene.

I'm not fanatical about football but enjoyed the Super Bowl and the Steelers winning, but no, I don't think I'll go out and buy Steeler stuff.
    :mrgreen: