1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Great Idea for HAMSTER owners!!!!!

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by NickSter7715, Aug 29, 2006.

1. NickSter7715

NickSter7715 New Member

I don't know if everyone knows this or what, But I discovered this myself------- I thought that maybe my hamster would want a nice little house to sleep in, so....I put some hamster bedding and some type of cottony fabric that i got from the pet store in a jar, thinking that he'd use the jar as a bed. But, the next day, I woke up and he pulled out all of the bedding and I saw that he had peed and pooped in the jar. so I cleaned it out (and I cleaned the cage that day) and put the jar back. I left the jar alone for 3 days. At the end of the three days, He had pooped and peed in the jar ALOT. and, to my surprise, he didn't go anywhere else in the cage but in the jar!!! So now, It's soooooooo much easier to clean his cage!!!! I don't have to scrape off the dried pee and poop at the bottom of the cage anymore, I just rinse the jar out with alittle soap.
    It's the perfect Hamster restroom.
    I just thought the hamster owners out there would find this VERY helpful, and make it easier to clean the cages.

-Nicole =]