1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Guinea Pig Behavior!

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by scarletrune, Jul 22, 2004.

1. scarletrune

scarletrune New Member

Hi,

I have a guinea pig that to me is actting strange. I have never had a guinea pig before, so, please let me know if this is normal behavior. She is jumping around like it is having a spasmes. It is constently crying. I thought that they were suppost to be calm and quite. I have never seen a guinea pig act like this. To me there seems like there is a problem with her. Is there? It seems to happen everytime it hears a noise or sees someone in my house.

2. nern

nern New Member

Maybe she is just extremely fightened? How long have you had her? Does she act normal when their are'nt loud noises or strange people in the house?