1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hello again! Been awhile...

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by faeriedust1127, Jul 27, 2012.

1. faeriedust1127

faeriedust1127 New Member

I haven't been on the board in ages, but I happened to be going through Vianne's toychest and found one of her toys from an old Xmas toy exchange from years ago and thought of you all. Nice to come back and see some familiar names still posting here :)

Update: Since I've been away, I moved a couple of times, married the love of my life this past January and am about to graduate from a Registered Nursing program this December :) I am so excited! Meanwhile, still working part time at the same vet clinic while i'm in school.

Vianne and Panda Bear are doing great and love their new daddy :) Especially Panda, who often pays him more attention than me, lol!

Great to see you all and hope everyone is well :D

2. faeriedust1127

faeriedust1127 New Member

So many ads now and waaaayy too quiet in here. What happened?? :(

3. vene

vene New Member

Congrats on your marriage Faerydust and it's so good to have you back! How exciting that you are finishing up on your nursing program. So glad to hear that Vianne and Panda Bear are doing well. :eek:

I can't vouch for others but I've been busy raising my 6 and 9 year olds. It's summer vaca so I have them enrolled in swimming, music, and karate. Milo is doing really well. He has fallen in love with my 6 year old ever since she learned not to chase him around the house, lol. They spend a lot of time playing games and lounging around, especially in boxes. :mrgreen:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Been super busy on this end.. Have had alot of changes in my life but hopefully I can get on more often :lol: Alot of the time my Rheumatoid Arthritis keeps me from getting on and doing any typing as that just does me in..
    Everyone here is well so that is good.. Buster had a nasty tummy bug thurs but he is better now..
    Zoe just turned 3 yesterday
    Harley is doing well
    Chopper is well Chopper my naughty little mischievous cat..