1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from North Florida

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by buzztail, Jun 16, 2004.

1. buzztail

buzztail New Member

Hello, I'm new to this forum, but not new to APBTs.
    I also keep various species of snakes both venomous and non-venomous, a Boxer, two cats, a large rodent colony, and a pretty nice collection of African Cichlids mostly from Lake Tanganyika.
    Thanks,
    Shaun
    me and Molly when she was about eight weeks old
    [​IMG]

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Hi & Welcome to the board! Molly is absolutely adorable! So it's hard to tell with pictures sometimes...Is she chocolate or blue?
    Ugh! Whatever her color she's gorgeous!

3. buzztail

buzztail New Member

Molly is blue/blue nose. I'll put some more updated pics up shortly. She is seven months old now.

4. Angie

Angie New Member

Aww, your Molly is adorable!
    You have to show us some new pics soon!

My brother has a beautiful blue, you can see some pics if you want on this site...

He has a website but its down right now.

Anyway hope to see new pics soon!

What are African Cichlids?

5. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Hey! nice to meet you and welcome to the site!! I love boxers!!! Snakes...ummm no. I'm scared to Death of them!!! EEEEKKK!!!!

But beautiful girl!! OMG I want to just kiss that little face all over!!!

I don't have pitts but heelers.....but I love the breed. Come introduce yourself to the All dogs forum too!!! They'd love to see that cute little face of Molly's!

6. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Nice to meet both of you! Welcome to the board. I love seeing pics of doggies, so don't be shy with them!

7. oso

oso New Member

WELCOME! MOLLY IS ADORABLE! POSY SOME RECENT PICS I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW BIG SHES GOTTTEN! :)

8. daddyfs

daddyfs New Member

African Cichlids are fish. kinda aggressive fish. small fish.. what kinda venomous snakes you have.. i had a Burmese python and ball phython among some small snakes, but i couldnt keep a venomous one

9. buzztail

buzztail New Member

thanks for the warm welcome!!
    While some African Cichlids are aggressive, others are calm and do very well with other fish- not to mention growing quite large.
    I keep several species of venomous snakes from all over the world- including N. american rattlers, Central and South american pitvipers (mostly arboreal) True or Old World vipers from Africa as well as The Mid East. Cobras from time to time- though I really don't care for them.
    I also maintain a large collection of interesting nonvenomous- but i don't want to bore anyone. More pictures of Molly are on the way.....stay tuned
    here is a pic of my male Desert horned viper Cerastes cerastes[​IMG]

10. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

AHHHHH!!!! How do you keep from getting bit???

11. buzztail

buzztail New Member

I watch The Croc Hunter :mrgreen: Actually, I have been keeping hots for a long time I have never been bitten, and I'm always learning new ways to not get bitten
    A juvi. Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake Crotalus adamanteus of mine

[​IMG]

12. buzztail

buzztail New Member

[​IMG]
    Molly is about six months old in this pic. Ginger (the Boxer) is three years old.

13. StormyWinter

StormyWinter New Member

WOW she's big! either that or the Boxer is small! But, either way adorable!! Both of them are.. Even your snakes :D I'm a big snake lover!

BTW Hello from central Fl

14. GinaH

GinaH New Member

OMG!! I have to say again I LOVE Molly!! She is gorgeous!!

15. daddyfs

daddyfs New Member

hey stormy.. im in tampa too.. i dont know how yall handle this heat

16. StormyWinter

StormyWinter New Member

LOL It takes years of getting used to. I've been here going on 15yrs and i'm still not used to it. I know people that were born and raised here and they don't think twice about going out in this heat, me HAHA it takes alot of thinking.... :lol:

17. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Busstail: What a great pic of Molly and your boxer!! I hadn't realized she was any older than your first picture. What a babe!! Great looking family you have there.

18. buzztail

buzztail New Member

It so happens that I was born and raised in Tampa, I now live in Tallahassee. I really miss living down South some times. The strange thing is that I think of Tallahassee as "up North".

19. StormyWinter

StormyWinter New Member

LOL I am from the real north Maine. Tampa is like hell compared to Maine!

20. oso

oso New Member

You have great looking dogs. Molly (in the younger pic) looks alot like my OSO. Wow. she Molly looks BIG now, or is it just the pic? Oso is my first pitt, well first dog. Im hoping she dosent get huge! this is C:\Documents and Settings\Rena\My Documents\My Pictures.[​IMG] OSO @6 Weeks, and @10 Weeks