1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, im new to this

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by MyCatChaos, Feb 9, 2006.

1. MyCatChaos

MyCatChaos New Member

Hi!!

My name is Kristy and I came across this website accidentally and thought it was really neat to be able to share opinions and ask questions with other pet owners who have been through the same things.

But I got a problem. I dont quite know how to use this site!! ha ha. I know it sounds silly but so far the only think I know how to do is add a message! :roll:

Like what im wondering is those yellow and white posty note things on the left of a topic, does that mean if its white nobody can post any information on your question anymore?, and when does it stop people from posting new comments about your question? And how do I reply to a response someone wrote on one of my questions?

Well I hope you more experienced people can help me out a bit!!! Because im lost :D

THANKS!!!!!

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Hi Kristy and welcome! The coloured notes next to topics just mean that you have read (white) or not read (yellow/orange) the most recent posts in that topic. You can always post questions to topics (unless a moderator locks the post - which rarely happens).

To reply to a response, just click the "Post Reply" button at the bottom of the thread. You did it perfectly in your original thread.

To post a picture (copied from a post of Chessmind's):

1) Go to www.snapfish.com (it's free).

2) Upload your pics.

3) Right click on the pic and then click on "properties" and copy the URL address.

4) Paste the URL address with the "img" tags. You can either click on the "img" tags above or you can type it in. It should look like this:

[​IMG]

5) Then click submit.

Good luck and have fun here!

3. MyCatChaos

MyCatChaos New Member

Hey, Thanks alot for the site to put up a picture! I was wondering how to do that, I saw your pretty cat on the side there and I wanted to put my cat up.

I think I might get addicted to this website!!!! :D

I also think I might have found out how to change my font color!!! Im so advanced ha ha

4. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Welcome MyCatChaos. By your name is your kitty named Chaos? :)

Halaroo explained things pretty well. Can't think of anything to add to it.
    I've been on here for awhile and don't know how to change font colors. :mrgreen:

We would love to know about your kitty.

5. MyCatChaos

MyCatChaos New Member

Ok I thought I found out how to use the color last time but obviously I didnt! Yes My cat is Chaos. My user name is so original isnt it!!! :roll: he he. Its the only think I could think of. But Its all good cause hes my baby. Hes just like my kid. I think I might be getting better at using this site. I cant stay off of it now!! I still have my kitty, I dont know if you saw her name is Topaz. She was born in december so it fits!! Chaos is still fighting with her and biting her, she hides from him alot. I dont know what to do about that. But she is just so cute and loving I dont think I want anyone else to have her. Im Greedy :mrgreen: She is black and white, very very cute, and she plays with EVERYTHING. I mean that one, I have a little hole in my lanolium floor in my kitchen and she thinks its a bug and jumps on it constantly, for like hours! Shes so funny. Hopefully all works out well soon because I dont want my older cat hurting her. Well I should go get to work I suppose. Bye for now

6. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi. :D Just wanted to welcome you to Auspet. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.

7. MyCatChaos

MyCatChaos New Member

Well, nobodys going to be seeing pictures anytime soon :x I cant figure out how to put any pictures in. I went to snapfish and uploaded some pictures but when I put the link in, nothing showed up. So....... I have no clue what im doing wrong. I gave up. Ive been working at this for an hour now :roll: When it comes to those types of things im computer illiterate. Soooooo.... I guess im gonna have to try another time when im not so fed up with technology HA :D

8. Bente

Bente New Member

Hi, and welcome to the cat forum :D

9. vene

vene New Member

:m23: and welcome. When you go to Snapfish, make sure you click on the thumbnail until the image becomes a larger picture. Then you can right click on the image and click "copy image location" which is the url address. Follow the instructions from Halaroo again and hope it'll work. It took me months before I figured out how to post pics. :oops: :mrgreen: Can't wait to see all your pics! :m7: