1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

HELP - cat underfoot getting stepped on!!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by newcatowner, Dec 7, 2010.

1. newcatowner

newcatowner New Member

Hi,

I'm a new cat owner - neutered male is almost 5years old but sometimes gets stepped on because I can't avoid it - anyone suggest a way to protect him?

Thanks,
    catclueless

2. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Welcome to the boards.

I step on my frequently as well as they like to be where ever I am.... They will learn to move. Well at least mine have learned to move but not all the time :cry: But they have been fine... Usually I get their tail.

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

i find, with 5 cats, I always have to watch where I'm walking. My cats are pretty good, most of the time, but now and then they think it's time to help me break a hip!!!
    I also don't wear shoes in the house - that way if I do step on one it won't hurt as much

4. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

:eek: I hear ya Mary... with 3 cats and a 83# dog I'm running into or stepping on someone... :)
    :mrgreen: I have noticed that they have learned if they are going to lay in the middle of the room or hallway they curl their tails around them better...Oh and we shuffle our feet especially at night as all of them are gray or black :shock: