1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Help My dog Find a home

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by jess1080, May 4, 2007.

1. jess1080

jess1080 New Member

Please someone HELP. About 5 mts. ago. A lady I thought was my friend made a mistake and needed my help, I'm to ashamed to say who this person is. Anyways she lived in an apartment and bought a shih-tzu she said she could not keep her there anymore so if I would take her in she would pay for everything she needed (she , the dog is named Maylee) I am a person just scraping by and cant afford a dog esp. one that is a high maintance dog. I was keeping her inside b/c I know thats what she needs but soon found out my youngest son has bad allergies and had to put her out, ever since I have been trying to find someone to take her and care for her. I love MayLee very much but she needs a better home. She is a year old and did end up having a liter of 5 healthy puppys and luckily I was able to find them good homes. Now Im scared of her getting pregnant again. I want her to have a good home. She is paper and a pure breed so if anyone has advice or knows a good home PLEASE contact me..

2. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Have you thought of contacting a private rescue of no kill shelter in your area that would be willing to take her in and rehome her?

3. jess1080

jess1080 New Member

thank you for reading

Thank you for your adice and everyone who took the time to read my plea. Happy to say I have found her a home. Again thank-you. :D