1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

help my fish have dropsy

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by amypicot23, Oct 30, 2008.

1. amypicot23

amypicot23 New Member

please help me, my fish are in such a bad way, they have dropsy, i have treated the first dose but when do i clean and when does it start to work?

2. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

3. amypicot23

amypicot23 New Member

thank you for the links, well you see its a 49 gallon tank and has all sorts in, we have 3 fish effected a pearl gourami a platy (she is the worst) and a guppy who is now lying on the top of the water in an arch shape, i have no where to put her as my other tank has fry in.

they get feed a frozen pallet and flake food everyday, peas every now and then,

they got cleaned once a week, then i became pregnant and my back just won't allow me to carry the buckets so my husband tok over cleaning but he only manages to do it once a month, do you think that they are feeling the effects of this? i have been told once a month is fine but i think they must feel the effects going from once a week to once a month