1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hey everyone!! Long time no see

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Hows everyone doing? W'ere great here, my daughters just turned 7 months and definatley a huge change in our lives. Dogs are wonderful. Precious is expecting puppies any time. I wouldn't be suprised if she goes in labor tonight. :)

Just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone and I'll try and stop by as much as I can!

2. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Wow good luck with the puppies!! Hope all goes well for her!

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Thanks.

If any of ya are on facebook. please feel free to look me up! Samantha Izard or MeyerBlueKennels. I've got both on there.