1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hey, its me Sam! LTNS!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Hey ya'll, its me Sam. Long time no see! I used to be Samsintentions on here but lost password and no longer use the email it went to... so had to make a new account!

SO how is everyone? Precious and the boerboels are doing great and we have some new additions to our family! :lol:

2. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Welcome back!!!! All is well status quo here...

3. Samsintentions

Good to hear!

4. Auspetian

Auspetian Administrator Staff Member

Hi Sam, great to see you back :y_the_best: .

I can send you your old log-in information. Please send me a private message via the board's PM system and we can take it from there.

Cheers

5. DeLaUK2

DeLaUK2 New Member

HI Sam, I remember you, only just come back in myself after being gone for a few years, doesnt seem so busy thesse days. :-(

6. Samsintentions

yes it does look much slower. We must kick it back in gear!

7. luvmyangels

luvmyangels New Member

Welcome back!

I try to peek in when I have a spare moment. With the girls out of school for summer, those are rare. Not much has changed here. Still busy, still cant do anything without a large, furry shadow velcro'd to my hip. Life is good :D

Buster was 2 in Feb. and weighed in at 140lbs a couple weeks later. He's as outgoing and social as ever, but far more confident. We've pretty well conquered all of his fear issues! Medically, he's at the best place ever. His allergies (grains & chicken) are currently under control, no staph infections for almost a year (triggered by the corn based deodorizers in Febreze). Over all he's just a happy boy, my best friend & constant companion.

8. Samsintentions

woohoo my old log in works!!!! :eek: