1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

How big do shih poos get???

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Trixiepoo, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

I was looking at the sizes of other shih a poos and a noticed that mine seemed bigger than most. Is 18 pouns big for a 10 month old shih a poo? How big is your shih a poo?

2. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Holy Guacamole! hehe.......

As far as the size... it truly depends on the parents, and which "version" of poodle your shihpoo is. Usually they are toy or miniature....Do you know anything about the parents?

My shihpoo weighs about 13 lbs (11 months old) .....

3. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Bailey is so cute too .Shihpoos come in all sizes as far as I am aware .I think they are just the cutest little things ,almost as darling as my maltipoos ....lol ! Hi monster ! :eek: :eek:

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Maltipoos is right. Although, most shih-poos I have seen range between 6-15 lbs., but those are just the shih-poos that I have personally seen.

My two shih-poos weigh right around 10 lbs., and they are 10 months old.

Oh, what nerve you have Malti!!! LOL

Monster~

I don't know, what are we going to do about Malti, maybe...
    :0009: hehe! :0023:

5. ilovemaltipoos

Hey ,I am just in love with mine ! Can't help it ,I love shihpoos and think they are great but as you can tell I a a maltipoo fan big time !!!!!!!
    I am better at karate than boxing ,wanna kick box ? LOL ! :0018:

6. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

OH NO Aupetian.... look at what we started with the new emoticons!!! LOL :0012:

Mybabyshih.... I say we just lay low and let Malti "THINK" we don't mind.... ha ha ha.... (((HEAD GAMES))) :0010: :0025:

LMAO... did you see this one??? LOL ----> :0024:

7. sandangel

sandangel New Member

I have a 3 month old Shihpoo who is 3 pounds and a 6 month old Shihpoo who is 3 1/2 pounds. But I know some of them can get really large. I have 2 shih tzu's from the same litter and one weighs 6 pounds and the other weighs 10 pounds and they are both 4 months old. :roll:

8. ilovemaltipoos

Hey Monster what is that thing blowing ...would it be "hot air " perchance ? :bow_now:
    Yes shih poos can get larger than the parents ,but Shih Tzus are not always really small ,since they have pek in them they can look smaller but weigh a ton .And it is according to the gene pool and what ancestoral gene they pull .