1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

How can you tell if your horse is proud cut?

Discussion in 'Horses - all breeds / types' started by Patty, Sep 12, 2004.

1. Patty

Patty New Member

I have been reading alot about a horse being proud cut and still acting like a stud. How do you tell if your horse is proud cut?

2. lindsey321

lindsey321 New Member

You can call your vet and have blood tests done. What is the history on the gelding? was he gelded after 2 yrs of life? How old is he?

3. Patty

Patty New Member

He is 8 years old and I am not sure when he was cut. I will have to see if I can find out.

4. lindsey321

lindsey321 New Member

thats about the age that my qh is. and he acts very studdy. is he alone or do u have other horses? it sometimes helps them get over it if u have another gelding or a stallion to show him whos boss.

5. Patty

Patty New Member

Yes, I do have other horses and he is fine now. He is back to his old self.

6. The main sign is just a gelding acting like a stud.

7. nlwinimlay

nlwinimlay New Member

proud cut can it be changed if yes illit mellow a gelding

if a gelding is proud cut can it be fixec or can the gland be taken out