1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

How many cats do you have?

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by petkrazy, Apr 1, 2004.

?

How many cats?

Poll closed Apr 11, 2004.
  1. none :(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. petkrazy

petkrazy New Member

HI! I was on the other forum with a different name (I think dreamer_girl)
    . I haven't been on in a while. I'm glad to be back!

2. petkrazy

petkrazy New Member

sorry if your # isn't on here! I tried to do 9&up but it wouldn't let me!

3. nern

nern New Member

I have six....Tiddy, Bean, Hoggle, Rhiannon, Belladonna & Chieve. :)

4. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Shoot! On the poll I accidently click on 'none' instead of one. Oh well. Anyway, Hi and welccome back . :eek:

5. Starry

Starry New Member

Hi

I have two, Pudcat and Fudgie. Looks like I'm in the majority so far :)

6. KarleySimon

KarleySimon New Member

Hi I have 2 furbabies, Karley and Simon. Karley is the one pictured under my name.

7. winnie

winnie New Member

I have two...Bug and Tristan

8. dolly

dolly New Member

I have 3: Dixie, Oliver and Bonnie. Although Dixie is about 1/2 the weight of the other two (she's 6 months old), so does she count as 1/2 or a whole cat? :-#

9. halaroo

halaroo New Member

I have one and a half. I've got my Moe plus I've been looking after my sister's sweet cat Olive for over year while she's living in a house with a crazy dog. Olive moves out in May and I will miss her dearly :( .

10. lottyntrike

lottyntrike New Member

I have two Jack my oldest and only boy and svetlana, my new baby girl (well not so new anymore!!) :p

11. fleafly

fleafly New Member

I would have to click on the list 3 times to count all of mine, LOL!

12. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

i have 5...chyanne whos 5... teddy bear, sassy, and garfield whos 9 months and simba whos 1......

13. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

I have 5....

Cubby-14 yrs. old
    Milo-12 yrs. old
    Yoda-12 yrs. old
    Wrigley-4 yrs. old
    Kyttyn-1 yr. old

14. mazyku

mazyku New Member

We have three. Schmidty 13 yrs old - named after the Phillies, Mike Schmidt. She was a stray kitten found up at our Little League Baseball field. Charlotte 5 yrs old - NASCAR fans - frequent NC. And our sick cat, Missy 4 yrs old - stray from NC that came home on Christmas Eve with our eldest son. Also, two cockatiels - Pippen and Petty and one Beta fish named Red. We love all our animals and are praying that Missy gets well soon. [-o<

15. CLWASILKO42

CLWASILKO42 New Member

I have two... :)

16. steven24681

steven24681 New Member

i have one....bo bo

17. aurorasky112

aurorasky112 New Member

We have nine, and three litters on the way! Dacquiri, Speckles, Myste, Q-Tip, Noel, Sapphire, Lynxe, Lady G and Bubbles! Q-Tip and Sapphire were strays. Dacquiri, Myste, Lady G and Bubbles were born here. Noel, Speckles and Lynxe were cattery queens that got pregnant by the wrong male and were given to us! (Speckles, Q-Tip, and Noel are the pregnant ones....like we need more cats!!!) Anyone need a couple kittens???

18. kristisanchez

kristisanchez New Member

I have two cats.

1 cat I found when she was aprox 10 days old (she thinks she is a dog though). She was born right around my birthday (it was ment to be). I took her in after realizing her mother had left her. My kids named her Lucky (because she is lucky to be alive (oh ya and to have us :wink: HA HA!!)

We took her to the vet for all her shots. The vets office had a cat there who had given birth around the time our cat was born. The mother cat was named Indiana and every time we came in she would like our kitten. So they asked us if we wanted to adopt the mother. After we told them we would if they fixed her tehy agreesed. So the vet fixed her for free and now she is ours. So we have had them both cats (Lucky and Indiana) for about 3/12 years.

They are wounderful.