1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

How many sexual predators/offenders live near you?

Discussion in 'General Topics & Support Issues' started by Chessmind, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi everyone. Now that I have two babies I do worry about the weirdos in this world praying on children. This site is amazing (click on link below). It's free. All you do is type your street name, zip code and state. Then a map will pop up. If you click on the icons it shows you full pictures, addresses of work and home of the sexual predators in your area. It also tells you what crimes they did.

When I entered the information there were 5 men that had raped children!

How many are in your town?

Also this is only for the USA, so if anyone has links to other sites like this for other countries to post that would be super!

When you visit this site you can enter your address and a map will pop up with your house as a small icon of a house. There will be red, blue and green dots surrounding your entire neighborhood. When you click on these dots a picture of a criminal will appear with his or her home address and the description of the crime he or she has committed.

The best thing is that you can show your children these pictures and see how close these people live to your home or school.

This site was developed by John Walsh from Americas Most Wanted. This is another tool we can use to help us keep our kids safe.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

2. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Wow that is fantastic chessmind, brilliant idea..
    I tried to find something like that for "Australia" but havnt been able to..
    I would love to find something along them lines for here..

3. eman

eman New Member

4. eman

eman New Member

5. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Thankyou very very much Eman..

6. eman

eman New Member

you are welcome :)

7. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Thanks eman. Wow. That website stated that an average pedophile will molest between 45-135 children each!

8. vene

vene New Member

The statistics are shocking. Thank you Chessmind and Eman for the websites! Chessmind, it's mind boggling how many of them live within miles of our homes. :shock: I wish they are up to date with the photos of the offenders. Many of them have a red x.

9. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Vene. I'm pretty sure if you right click on the "red X" and then click on show picture, it will fix it. I know it really is shoking how close they are to us.

10. vene

vene New Member

I did that Chessmind and it didn't work for me on the Internet Explorer. I'll have to see if it works on the Netscape version. Thanks. :D

11. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

This topic is very informative. It is scary how close these kinds of people are to us. Thanks for the info.