1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

how to screw up a cat's day

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

you remove a wall. Major wall from your house such as
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    there used to be a wall that separated the living from the dining rooms. DH had a could of weeks off - we've talked about taking down the wall and going open concept. It's done. The cats LOVE it. They can now see everywhere.
    But - to continue messing with their heads you rearrange the furniture.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tilly is the funniest. She'll sit on my lap and act like she's watching a tennis match. Her head goes back and forth, forth and back. It's hilarious

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Looks great Mary! I love the beams!

3. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Yes, it looks good. :y_the_best: Glad the cats are happy with it too. I'm sure they were not too happy with all the construction noise.

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

Dixie was funny. She plays general contractor throughout and could quite often be seen with her front paws on the back of the sofa watching the goings on.
    We tend to do a lot of things around here so the cats are used to banging, painting, sawing - this was Dixie's first though. She took it all in stride and did her best to run the show, something she insists on

5. vene

vene New Member

I love the new open space too! :eek: Looks like you captured some pretty colored orbs on the third pic. :mrgreen:

6. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

oh no----I need TAPS GhostHunters

7. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

Yeah mary..i luv it..looks great

8. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

It looks really good, Mary. Nice and open. Nothing like messing with your kitty's minds. :mrgreen:

9. mamma kitty

mamma kitty New Member

very nice pic...

lol, when I put our tree up, later my cat came into the livingroom and was sniffing at the real Christmas tree. It was funny.