1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

How your furbabies do with stairs...

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Mizunomae, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Mizunomae

Mizunomae New Member

Hi there, I've been reading around the forum in some research for an adoption I'm planning on some time in the next year or so and I was wondering how the toy/miniature dogs do with stairs in the house.

does anyone have any recommendations of any breeds that they have noticed have a lot of trouble with stairs? Trouble on wooden but not so much with carpeting? theories on what size is too small to deal with regular stairs? Or am I worrying needlessly? I've read of some breeds like doxies that have trouble sometimes because of their long spine and was just curious about everyones personal experiences. Thanks for any input! :D