1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

i don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by rachek, Jun 10, 2004.

1. rachek

rachek New Member

I posted a while back about an ill four week old kitten. She is driving me nuts. She meows all the time or at least until she gets a teat from her mom. I try feeding her, that only shuts her up for about 2 minutes. I try picking her up, that doesn't work at all. She will bite me and meow louder. I put her down and she runs away meowing and meowing. I don't know what to do. I can't make her mom stay with her 24 hours a day. Any suggestions of whats going on or what I should do. I would really appreciate them all. Thank you.

2. rachek

rachek New Member

I just want to add that she will be 8 weeks old tomorrow.

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Sounds to me like you've got a fleabag!!! Fleabag is my mothers cat. We got him when he was only a few days old. WE bottle fed him, then as he grew,, he acted the same way yours did!!!

He eventually grew out of it. I think he's just so personable, that he has to "converse" with you! Because your his mommy!

I would take him to the vet just to be sure and rule out any health issues, if everything is ok. I would just buy him some good toys, and ignor him.

4. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

She could be lactose intolarent. How are her bowel movements? Either way, you really should take her to a vet.

5. footsie

footsie New Member

All cats are lactose intolorent. There is no lactose in the mother's milk. this is why you shouldn't give a cat cow's milk.

6. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Wow, I didn't know that. Ya learn something new everyday :)

I still think she should take kitty to the vet though to rule out any possible problems.