1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I have been busy

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

hey does anyone Facebook?
    Mary Pelchat if you'd like to add me
    Anyway. I did have a foster come in. Lola VA6331 at http://www.siameserescue.org in the VA available cats. Well not available anymore cause she's pending.
    Sweet sweet sweet girl. Even Zeus quickly accepted her and she follows him around.
    And then remember Catnip. You might remember if you look at her VA6338 at same sight.
    She came back :cry:
    I had her for 8 months last year and she went home 10/08 and came back 2 weeks ago. I was babysitting the one-eyed Maine Coon and he had to go home so I could bring Catnip back. Sammy's meowmy is a transporter for Siamese Rescue so she picked Catnip up for me (just outside Boston) and brought her when she picked up her Sammy.
    In the 7 months Catnip was gone she picked up medical paperwork that is thicker than any kid in the same amount of time. Catnip simply disliked her adopters. But then again - she had a broken leg (ankle) and I got 2 different stories with their vet saying it was an odd place for that kind of injury to result from how they said it did.
    Surgery was suggested but the went splint and it didn't heal right so now she has quite a limp. It's not painful though. I did have it rechecked.
    She may use it more with time.
    She just stopped eating for them. She basically said "if you don't leave I will" and went on a hunger strike. She ate for the vet, is eating fine for me...but for them she gave up.
    So they sent her back....which was good on their part cause the adopter realized Catnip simply was not happy. And she hated her adopter's BF. She'd bite him, hiss at him. I do think there was some trouble there I'll never know about.
    But Lola is pending and Catnip is safe. And she remembers us. She's been a good girl. She did save a horrendous hiss for her nemesis Zeus. He picked on her and she obviously hasn't forgiven him yet

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Wow, you have been busy! I friend-requested you on facebook.

3. vene

vene New Member

Poor Catnip. Sorry she had to go through all that but it's a great thing for her to be back. You are one busy gal. :mrgreen:

4. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Wow Mary I'm glad that you got her back sounds like she was very unhappy. I love facebook!! very addicting though. I'll have to look you up.