1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

i have not been

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

in here in weeks...my bad.
    how is everyone?
    my kitties are doing fine.
    should post new pix when I can

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

I see you on Facebook all the time, but I'm good... thanks for asking. I should post some pictures too. Can I hijack your thread or should I start a new one?

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

let's start a new one

4. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

I haven't been on here much lately either. We're good here. Kitties are fine. We're just trying to survive the winter. :mrgreen:

5. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

I haven't been around in a while either. I thought I'd pop in and say hi and this thread seemed the perfect place to do it :)

Booger is doing well at the moment. Her kidney problem pops up every few months but antibiotics seem to knock it right out (thankfully). I finally found a vet that we're comfortable with. It's a bit of a drive, but it's worth it. This vet actually took the time to teach me the early warning signs which indicate that Booger is falling ill again and even gave me a large supply of antibiotics so that I can begin treatment the moment I notice the odd behavior.

It's good to see you all and as always, I love the pics of all our furkiddies. Sorry to have been away so long but I will rectify that. I promise.

Hugs!