1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I MIGHT ADOPT MIKEY...HERE ARE PICS!!!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by lynnhaz, Jul 28, 2004.

1. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

HEY EVERYBODY!!!!! i am thinking about adopting a friend for max. his name is mikey and he is at the local no kill shelter. he is adorable. i filled out paperwork today, but i dont know if he is still available, and if he is healthy....etc....

here are pics!!! isnt he soooo cute???? he looks like someone else's cat on the forum...but i cant remember who....maybe halaroo????

here ya go.... he is six months old

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:eek:

2. nern

nern New Member

Awe, he is soooo pretty! I hope it works out......keep us posted. :D

He reminds me of the cat in Footsie's avatar.

3. vene

vene New Member

He looks so cute, bright eyed, and a little sad in his later pics. I love his huge ears! He has Milo's face and a mix of footsie's Footsie and StorymyWinter's Kitty's colors if my memory serves me right. I'm in love with this kitty. That's how I felt when I first saw Monty Boy's pic in the Forgotten Felines (Clinton, CT no-kill shelter) newspaper advertisement. I just had to adopt him! I hope it works out Lynn!

4. Jody

Jody New Member

Awww he looks lovely.

Good Luck :eek:

5. footsie

footsie New Member

He looks a lot like footsie. Maybe like footsie bleached. Same pointy head! I love the orange eyes on the orange cat.

I hope he can keep Max entertained! :qm3:

6. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

thank you, you guys...i am trying to not get my hopes up in case he has been adopted already. his profile says he is very, very loving and purrs all the time...so...keep your paws crossed!!!

:m33:

7. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

hi footsie!! i also love orange tabbies with gold eyes. otis who passed in march was almost twenty...he was orange with gold eyes. i wasnt ready for an orange tabby right away...but i love them most of all. i think it is because i had so many wonderful years with him.

i think max will really like a friend. he is a very social cat. and!!!! he seems to be calming down a bit in terms of some of the aggressiveness and hyperactivity. he will now let me hold him...which is progess. he is such a loving kitten though, even though he is hyper!!!!

:qm4:

8. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

hes a handsome one! sexy sexy!

9. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

he's so cute...looks like my Zeus Man but thinner. Love those orange boys - go get him :y_the_best:

10. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

What a cute kitty. I hope everything works out for you. Best of luck. Let us know. :0022:

11. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:eek: i got a call last night on my cell....didnt see it until this am....from a volunteer about my application. i hope he is still up for adoption. i left a message back.

max got his weekly b-12 shot today. he is such a good kitty. now...when i give him his pill...all i have to do is shake the pill bottle, and he comes a runnin!!!! :qm4:

he gets so excited to take it...it is hysterical....because of course i coat it with a little bit of butter...he thinks its a treat!!!

i'm afraid maybe his IQ isnt that high, though....poor little guy...
    oh well...what he doesnt know wont hurt him!!!! :p

12. vene

vene New Member

The suspense is killing me. Mikey may be yours and Max's. I can't wait for the call back! [-o<

13. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

i know...i want to call again. do i dare??? i dont want to be a pain in the you know what though...maybe i will call....whats it going to hurt??? i think i will call....the worst thing that could happen is she sees me as an excited meowmy...i'm going to call...that's it...ive made my decision...i think its good to call...shows them i am a responsible person....i think they would like that...but what if she doesnt like it? maybe i wont call...but if i dont call maybe she will think i dont care...i'm going to call...i dont want her thinking i dont care...maybe they think i dont want him, and theyve given him away...i better call...i hope i dont bother her...well...if i do bother her, it might affect my chances...im going to call... :shock: :shock: :shock:

that is my head...all day every day..... :m34:

14. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

i just called..no answer :roll:

15. vene

vene New Member

LOL's Lynn. Call, call, call! And explain about how long you've had Otis and lost him and you need Mikey and how much love and room you have for him! If I were next to you, I'd snatch the phone and call for you! I'm restless! :0016:

16. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

lol vene...too funny....

i did include my story with otis in the application...because he is such a big part of my life. and especially with orange tabbies. i really think i want an orange cat...i would love to get another bengal...i love the breed, but i cannot risk the health problem again. purebreds...
    and the money i have spent...although there are no guarantees. but i love orange tabbies...so, we'll see....

i think its too soon to call again, though....maybe give it a few minutes... 8-[

17. vene

vene New Member

18. vene

vene New Member

You can have Rene. She's healthy as a horse. No colds, pukes, just loves lots of water and attention! :m29:

19. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

(SHUSHHH.....) reen! reen! kin u com liv wit uss? my momee sez u kin com liv heer. yaaa!!! i no how too uze tthe putr betr now...an loookie dis!! :qm3:

me n u reen!!

m

20. vene

vene New Member

Awww. Max and Rene would make a great pair. But Monty would be very sad without her. Max, you can come over and visit us any time you want. Rene is not at the computer right now. She's napping (for a change). :roll: I'll let her know and pass on your message Max.