1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

i need to know how much i should pay for a tiger shovelnose

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by kristen714, Nov 3, 2005.

1. kristen714

kristen714 New Member

i was shown a tiger shovelnose catfish that is 15 inches long i was trying to figure out how much i should pay for a fish that size??? can someone help?

2. Used

Used New Member

A 3''-5'' Tiger Shovelnose is about $24.99 online. I'm not sure though what a 15'' Shovelnose would cost.

3. kc5gvn

kc5gvn New Member

Hi kristen714, You shouldn't. A Tiger Shovelnose gets up to 4 feet long, much too large for a private aquarium.

4. Pacuguy

Pacuguy New Member

:y_the_best:

this is very true, i once had a Sail fin catfish that reached well over 28" i had to give him to a co-worker with an indoor pond.