1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Im back&&&i need some help =]

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by OneWolvesDream, Jun 29, 2007.

1. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

Hey everyone, long time no see lol. Well since last i was on here ive moved more to salt water fish instead and have been working with them for about two years now, though i have a question.... I'm finally getting my Dwarf Lionfish today, i have a 30 gallon set up salt water with a salinity level of 1.022, its fine, ive had a few tester fishes and they survived pretty well. So i finally have things set up, ive read up a lot on them and have some experience of taking care of my friends for extended periods of time. Thing is though on a final quick research it said somewhere that the salinity level must be at 1.027, though this seems a bit high seeing as the regular is supposed to be between 1.020 and 1.024, so could somebody enlighten me on if this is right or not???

2. kc5gvn

kc5gvn New Member

Hi OneWolvesDream, It has been a long time. Good to see you again. They will do fine at 1.022. It's been years since I ran Marine tanks but I kept Lions in range from 1.020 to 1.022 without any problems at all.

3. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

Thanks =]
    Yeah i got my dwarf yesterday and it seems to be doing fine, i have the tank at 1.022 and it doesnt seem to be under any stress and seems to be comfortable and eating. Ill post pictures later on today.

4. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

hey welcome back