1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

In the eyes of a pitbull.

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by rottweiler_inc, Jul 24, 2005.

1. rottweiler_inc

rottweiler_inc New Member

I don't know how old this is exactly or anything like that but I have recently learned of the attempted (( succeded?)) ban of pitbulls in California...my home state, they also want to ban rottweilers and other dogs too, I wont stand by and watch this happen someone needs to fight it and I hope that some of you atleast will help me in my battle. Start sending letters wherever you think they should go where someone will listen heck send a letter to the president or even have your kids do it, after all it's for the animals right? Bush says he is such a godly person and that's why he is trying to ban same sex marriage everywhere well then why does he support banning these dogs. God loves all creatures...I DO NOT agree with sb861 and I hope you don't either. Help me to educate people and help me to fight for the rights of our pets, if they ban pitbulls and rottwielers and any other animals then people will just find other dogs to fight and soon all dogs will be banned....then what.......please please please help me out here. Also this site is against SB861 and they want to apolligize for whatever theyve done wrong! look at these sweet pitbulls as they say sorry for something they haven't even done! SUBMIT YOUR OWN PIC! http://www.sorryagain.com

2. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

That is a cool web site.
    I am going to submit a pic too!
    Thank you for sharing
    Sue

3. honeybears

honeybears New Member

rottwieller, can you please refer me to this, I live in Ca and have not heard a thing, only that the mayor of SF is tyring to ban them after that boy got killed last month, and even after reading about that, the whole story sounded fishy

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

5. someday

someday New Member

I got the sound...they ammended the bill so that there couldn not be breed specific legislation considering a certain breed or breeds viscious, no breed specific muzzle or leash laws, however they did pass that communities could decide on breed specific spay and neuter and breeding laws.