1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

jelly bean parrot cichlids

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by convictparrotfish, Jan 12, 2007.

1. convictparrotfish

convictparrotfish New Member

Ok im new to this forum but i have a question.

I have 7 undyed jellybean parrotfish 2 males 5 females well needless to say the two bigger females have layed eggs all over part of my aquarium. and i dont know what im supposed to do there is about 70-80 eggs between the two females and i know some wont live but i will have allot of littleones soon enough. What should i do with these i think im going to try to get rid of the males so i dont run into this again but i just need some ideas on what to do with all the fry i will have soon

2. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

You could just dispose of the eggs before they hatch. If they're on objects in the tank, just take those out and rinse them off. Or you could try sucking them up with a gravel vac.

-Chelle

3. convictparrotfish

convictparrotfish New Member

thank you very much.