1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Just making sure I'm in the right place

Discussion in 'General Topics & Support Issues' started by HDrydr, Mar 7, 2008.

1. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

I was just making sure that I have been routed to the right place.... Strange thing I was getting the Congratulations you've made it to the new server message at the top. All day I saw that message and then after a couple of posts tonight it disappeared....
    Anyone out there :?

2. Auspetian

Auspetian Administrator Staff Member

lol you are OK (new server). The green message was replaced by the RSS icon.

3. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Thanks Auspetian I was afraid because no-one was posting and the green message was gone and I thought that I was all alone..... :)
    :mrgreen:
    Ok so am I the only one that (yes has no life.... :lol: ) and spend time just looking at the other threads..... :m34:

4. Auspetian

Auspetian Administrator Staff Member

Tell me about it... :lol:

I placed the message ("new server") again just in case anyone else is confused. I will completely remove it within 48 hours. By then, everyone should be resolving 100% OK to the new server and the old server will be decommissioned.

P.S.
    The old server still has the red message on ("we are moving" at the top of the board) so you can't go wrong if you do happen to see it again.

5. Chezza

Chezza New Member

I think I am here, but I got put back to the old one, then told to register, then found this..

HELP, I"M confused..Am I at the right place. :cry:

6. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Chezza. You're at the right place. :y_the_best: I just got the photo contest done. The new server works great.

7. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

just checking to make sure I'm here too

8. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. Yes, you're here Mary_NH. :mrgreen:

9. Chezza

Chezza New Member

YAY!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

This is great..Know I now I'm home again lol :lol:
    The sever works great :y_the_best:

10. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Man am I glad that I wasn't the only one feeling lost..... :eek: Ok so there are more of us that don't have a life.... hehehe
    Love the new server!