1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

kitten with 2 faces

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

2. misty

misty New Member

Wow. That is amazing.

3. nern

nern New Member

Thats crazy...interesting picture too. :shock:

4. Bente

Bente New Member

Wow! Mother nature can be amazing sometimes :shock:

5. Brit

Brit New Member

yes it can be....and sometimes cruel....oh well i hope that little guy makes it...he will def be famous..hehe

6. Tasha

Tasha New Member

Nature can be amazing but i still feel really bad for the kitten :(

7. bionca

bionca New Member

I'm speechless....hope he makes it. But if he does....how what/how would his life be...?

8. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

a breeder on Siamese cats on another board I belong to said this birth defect, although rare, is not entirely unheard of must it is extremely rare the kitten was born alive. Also it is most probable this kitten is in constant pain. The mother cat needs to be spayed as it is a genetic defect and she'll probably have a kitten in every litter go through this.

It's her opinion this kitten's suffering should be ended immediately rather than turning the poor dear into a novelty. This woman is very knowledgeable in genetics of cats and dogs so I trust her opinion on such things. Poor kitten

9. Brit

Brit New Member

poor little guy/girl.....=(

10. wildflower_131

wildflower_131 New Member

one word. WOW. don't know what to say to that! :?:

11. luna

luna New Member

poor baby...........