1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

konnittiwa dog owner people

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Gods hammer, May 8, 2005.

1. Gods hammer

Gods hammer New Member

I just wanted to put up some pics of Neith. Let me know what you think

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/img]

I should probably resize those

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Very nice dog.
    Do you have anymore pictures.

mike

3. daddyfs

daddyfs New Member

yep, look at mattbone's website..

4. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

That is such a beautiful dog!!!

5. Gods hammer

Gods hammer New Member

There is a reason that my dog is on mattbone's webste, if you read my profile you'd see that i'm a web designer. therefore as I built his website I show my dog on the site.

Why are you being so agressive daddyfs?

6. brindleboy

brindleboy New Member

Your dog looks a million bucks. How old?

7. daddyfs

daddyfs New Member

i dunno.. havent been feelin too good lately.. tho i still think you guys are the same person.. i still shouldnt be jumpin all over it.. who cares really

8. Gods hammer

Gods hammer New Member

as of may 3rd she is 15 mo she was also in heat during these pics so i had to choose my shots carefully

9. brindleboy

brindleboy New Member

She certainly is a stunner. I'm a complete sucker for the reds.

10. Gods hammer

Gods hammer New Member

i'll have to post some more that are of a better size for these forum pages next time

11. brindleboy

brindleboy New Member

Our pup (an SBT) is not quite 12 weeks old yet but he's gonna be a ripper. When I get my camera back I'll post some pics. As a matter of interest, how old was she when she had her ears cropped and did she complain much afterwards?

12. Gods hammer

Gods hammer New Member

I'm at work now but as soon as I get on my comp I'll know which month we got those chopped off, so I'll come back to that. but the vet I took her to was quite experienced with that kinda procedure so Neith wasn't complaining much at all. Plus the vet used a laser when she cut so it didn't take long to heal.

13. brindleboy

brindleboy New Member

Yeah, I personally don't agree with it but I still reckon they look good with it done.

14. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

That dog is absolutely stunning! In the first picture she looks like my friends dog in the face, although he is seal, just face structure. Is she does from Lar san, Sorona or OFRN bloodlines or anything else similar? Her male is OFRN lines. I love the faded out brindle I've got a female like this only she is much lighter in color, like a buskin brindle with a dudley nose.

15. Gods hammer

Gods hammer New Member

she's got magnum & mitchell on the dam's side and corvino & gaff on the sire's

16. GinaH

GinaH New Member

She is beautiful! I love her color its very similar to my dog Punkin although she doesnt have any brindle.

[​IMG]