1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Meet my new rabbit, Knøtte!

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by Bente, Jun 26, 2005.

1. Bente

Bente New Member

I got to pick up my rabbit earlier then expected. Two days ago he moved in with us and he has been living in our bedroom, where he has settled in very well :D I've been to busy to post about him until now, but here he is:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Knøtte is Norwegian for tiny, or something down that line. A very suitable name :mrgreen: He is so adorable! Today I let him roam around in the bedroom for a while, and he loved it! :D I haven't introduced him to Kyrre yet (my cat). I'll let him get a little more "housewarm" before I do that.

2. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Congrats. He sure is cute!

3. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Congratulations Bente! He's a cutie. Let us know how Kyrre handles the new brother.

4. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Oh how CUTE Bente! I hope all goes well between them.

Booger sends her luv :)

5. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

ohhh wow hes sooo cute and tiny!!!!

6. vene

vene New Member

What a cutie! Good luck with the intro! :eek:

7. Michelle & Ruby

Michelle & Ruby New Member

Ohhhhhhhh so cute!!!

I hope that Kyrre and Knotte love eachother. It would be so funny if Knotte chases and romps around with Kyrre. Send us pictures of the 2 of them together!!!

Peace

8. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Your bunny is very cute, I feel like going out to the nearest pet store and buy a rabbit. Very very cute picture of you little bunny. About how old is your bunny right now? I can't get over how cute your bunny looks? Very nice.

9. nern

nern New Member

He's so tiny and cute! :D

10. Bente

Bente New Member

He is 7 weeks and three days today (sunday). He has actually grown quite a bit during the one week he has been here :D