1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Missy has been sick

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

started last weekend...lethargic and not eating and looking well looking ill
    Vet Monday - bloodwork was fine (she turned 15 on July 6th) but she was dehydrated so they gave her fluids.
    Tuesday I took her back cause she was no better.
    There was no blockage or anything.
    She still wasn't eating so they gave her some meds that helped with nausea and I have to give her Pepcid AC daily.
    She now looks better but I still don't think she's eating. We've been feeding her AD food with nutracal and pedialyte and she very well could be eating when we aren't around or at night cause she looks better but I will feel better when she's eating.

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Poor girl. I hope she starts eating in front of you soon. Sending happy, healing vibes Missy's way.

3. vene

vene New Member

Thinking of Missy. Get well soon!

4. Kenimet

Kenimet New Member

Missy will be in my prayers

Hi,

I hope Missy recovers from her illness Ok. I will keep her in my prayers.

Kenimet

5. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Went through that with Patches....it's hard not knowing if they are eating or not!!
    I hope Missy starts feeling better!!

6. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Poor Missy. I hope she feels better soon, too. Sounds like you are doing everything you can.

7. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

Missy is doing fine!!! Never did find out what was going on but a few days ago she did end up with a nasty URI so perhaps she was coming down with it - but she started eating this past weekend and as soon as she started to sneeze I started shoving Clavamox down her throat (sort of...I usually wear more than she swallows). Now she's better and eating!!!! Lots

8. vene

vene New Member

Awesome news! I'm so happy to know that Missy is eating and doing well again. Big hugs to you and Missy.

9. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

That is so good that Missy is perking up. :)

10. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Soo glad to hear the good news!!