1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

More pictures.....

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by nern, Oct 15, 2004.

1. nern

nern New Member

Here are a few new pictures:

Ritchie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chieve
    [​IMG]

Bella
    [​IMG]

Tiddy
    [​IMG]

Can you tell what this is? Tiddy has his whole body including his head (you can see is face right above where the box says "Mac") squished in this box. He just fits. LOL.
    [​IMG]

2. vene

vene New Member

Terrific pics Nern. Ritchie looks terrific. He's filling in quite well. All your babies are so beautiful! :eek: :eek: :eek: Tiddy just cracks me everytime with all his squishing in the box antics. I still remember the one of him upright spilling over in a box. LOL's. :m10: :m32: :qm1:

3. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

tiddy likes boxes....hes always in boxes.... :y_the_best:

ritchie is adorable. now nern...i really like the black spots on his legs...he is really pretty...mr. photogenic. in all the pics, hes goin...."uh YEA....im cute...im da man!!!!" its almost like hes posing....

4. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Love the pictures. So cute. Bella looks a little like my Socks, but smaller. :p

5. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Nern, those are some great pics! I see from the 2nd pic that your kitties are making good use of their cat tree! LOL. Chieve is a beautiful cat (I'm sure you know how much I like all grey kitties). Tiddy just cracks me up with his box antics and Bella is just such a cutie. Ritchie is looking very well! He seems healthy and happy. He's come a long way, Nern. You've done a fantastic job with him. It's always nice to hear when a needy kitty finds their forever home with a good person.

6. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

:shock: wow Ritchie is getting big!! He looks SOOO great nern! u must be thrilled with his progress! :y_the_best:

*grins* love all the pics.. Tiddy sure is a hunka hunka burnin love huh? hehe beautiful

7. nern

nern New Member

Thanks. :wink:

Yep, both of the cat trees look like that...ripped up bad at the top of each level. They sure love those trees. Its about time for me to get some new ones. :mrgreen:
    Ritchie is getting big....I can't beleive how much he has grown since I've had him. He really does seem happy and it makes me feel so good that I've been able to help him. I was worried that I made him really sore after chasing him around trying to get a look at his stitches with no luck...now I'm getting hissed at just for looking at him. He is still playing though so he must be feeling okay...I find toys scattered around and the tunnels moved when I check on him. I brought Bean in my room this morning to keep him company for a little while and he seemed so happy to see his pal.

8. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

great pictures thanks for sharing I love your tiddy kitty so pretty looks like my taz only gray